Tobias Harris (knee) 'pretty much out' for 76ers Monday
Philadelphia 76ers forward Tobias Harris (knee) is "pretty much out" against the Golden State Warriors on Monday, per head coach Doc Rivers.
Harris is headed for a second straight absence. Mike Scott drew the start last game and could be in line for another. Ben Simmons (illness) is questionable, so Joel Embiid could see a massive usage rate.
numberFire’s models project Embiid for 57.3 FanDuel points versus the Warriors and he has a salary of $10,400 on Monday.
- Update: Sam Merrill starting on Sunday following the release of Milwaukee's updated lineup May 16th, 2021
- Sacramento's Louis King starting for Maurice Harkless on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kings' Hassan Whiteside (back) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Bryn Forbes starting for inactive Khris Middleton on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen starting on Sunday in place of Nikola Vucevic (rest) May 16th, 2021
- Denver's Facundo Campazzo starting on Sunday, Markus Howard coming off bench May 16th, 2021
- Sixers starting George Hill in Sunday's lineup for resting Danny Green (injury recovery) May 16th, 2021
- Sixers starting Shake Milton for Seth Curry (injury recovery) on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Furkan Korkmaz starting in Sixers' Sunday lineup for resting Tobias Harris (injury recovery) May 16th, 2021
- Shake Milton (knee) available for Philadelphia Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Tyrese Maxey starting for inactive Ben Simmons on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Dwight Howard starting for 76ers Sunday in place of Joel Embiid May 16th, 2021