Lakers' Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle) probable for Monday
Los Angeles Lakers shooting guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle) is probable for Monday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Caldwell-Pope is set to return to the lineup on Monday after missing Saturday's game with an ankle injury. Ben McLemore would likely return to the bench if Caldwell-Pope is available.
Caldwell-Pope's Monday projection includes 9.0 points, 2.8 rebounds, 1.8 assists, and 17.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,200.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021