Lakers' Dennis Schroder (protocols) expected to miss 10-14 days
Los Angeles Lakers point guard Dennis Schroder is expected to miss 10-to-14 days due to health and safety protocols, sources tell Shams Charania and Bill Oram of The Athletic.
Alex Caruso started in place of Schroder on Sunday and scored 7 points (3-of-9 field goals) with 4 rebounds, 5 assists, and a 3-pointer over 26 minutes. Ben McLemore and Talen Horton-Tucker could also take on additional minutes while Schroder is out. The Lakers play again on Monday against the Denver Nuggets in the second leg of a back-to-back.
Caruso scored 18.3 FanDuel points on Sunday and he has a $3,700 salary on Monday's eight-game slate. Over the last 15 games, the Nuggets are allowing the third-most points and fifth-most 3-pointers to the point guard position, as well as the sixth-most rebounds.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Thunder trade Al Horford to Boston June 18th, 2021
- Moses Brown traded from Thunder to Celtics June 18th, 2021
- Celtics send Kemba Walker, picks to Thunder for Al Horford, Moses Brown June 18th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (knee) ruled out for Celtics Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) doubtful for Game 5 on Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) doubtful for Game 5's matchup against Nets May 31st, 2021