Lonzo Ball (thumb) questionable for Pelicans Tuesday
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Lonzo Ball (right thumb sprain) is questionable to play Tuesday against the Golden State Warriors.
Ball has dealt with various injuries over his first four years in the league but this is his first thumb problem. It may have played a role in Ball shooting just 3-of-18 from the floor and 1-of-9 from beyond the arc on Monday. Naji Marshall and Kira Lewis could see expanded roles on Tuesday if Ball winds up not playing.
numberFire’s models project Lonzo for 33.6 FanDuel points versus the Warriors and he has an $8,200 salary on Tuesday. The Warriors are allowing the fourth-most rebounds to the point guard position over the last 15 games.
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Danny Green (calf) will not return to Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz in Game 3 on Saturday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 3 against Atlanta on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench in Game 2 June 10th, 2021
- Pelicans' James Johnson (knee) available on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- James Johnson (knee) questionable for Pelicans Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out for Pelicans in season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Pelicans' Steven Adams (toe) out again on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out again for Pelicans Friday May 14th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) listed as questionable on Pelicans' Friday injury report May 13th, 2021