Harrison Barnes (adductor) doubtful for Kings Wednesday
Sacramento Kings forward Harrison Barnes (left adductor tightness) is doubtful to play Wednesday against the Indiana Pacers.
Barnes was ruled out Tuesday after attempting to go through pregame warmups. He will likely be a game-time decision on Wednesday. The same goes for Chimezie Metu (sore low back). Marvin Bagley is set up for another expanded workload in Wednesday's matchup.
Bagley is averaging 31.6 FanDuel points over the last two games and he has a $6,500 salary on Wednesday's nine-game slate. Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the over/under in the Kings-Pacers game is 240.0 points.
- Solomon Hill to come off Hawks' bench Monday June 14th, 2021
- Nets' James Harden (hamstring) out again Tuesday June 14th, 2021
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (ankle) ruled out for Tuesday's Game 5 matchup June 14th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out on Monday June 14th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) starting in 76ers' Monday Game 4 lineup June 14th, 2021
- Kevin Huerter starting for Hawks Monday; Solomon Hill to come off bench June 14th, 2021
- Kings' Hassan Whiteside (back) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) questionable for Kings Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) out again for Kings on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Damian Jones starting for Kings Friday in place of injured Richaun Holmes May 14th, 2021
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox (health protocols) out final 2 games of season May 14th, 2021
- Richaun Holmes (knee) out for Sacramento on Friday May 14th, 2021