Rockets' D.J. Augustin (ankle) available but unlikely to play on Wednesday
Houston Rockets point guard D.J. Augustin (ankle) is available for Wednesday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers but is unlikely to play.
Augustin may be active in status only as he returns from an eleven-game absence with an ankle injury. According to Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle, Augustin will wear a uniform but is mostly there to give the Rockets the eight players they need to play the game.
The Rockets are 14.5-point underdogs against the 76ers on Wednesday.
- Hawks' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will not return to Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) available for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) starting for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday, Joe Ingles coming off the bench June 18th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Rockets starting Anthony Lamb for injured Khyri Thomas on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) expected to miss Rockets' final two games May 14th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Khyri Thomas starting for Rockets Wednesday in place of injured Danuel House May 12th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) remains out for Houston Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Houston's Danuel House (ankle) questionable for Wednesday May 11th, 2021