Kyle Lowry (back) not listed on Toronto's Thursday injury report
Toronto Raptors guard Kyle Lowry is not listed on the injury report for Thursday's game against the Washington Wizards.
Lowry sat last time out due to a back injury, but it seems as though he'll return to the court against the Wizards. Should the veteran play as expected, Yuta Watanabe would likely revert to a bench role.
Our models project Lowry for 17.3 points, 5.1 rebounds, 7.2 assists and 35.5 FanDuel points across 34.6 minutes of action.
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Danny Green (calf) will not return to Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz in Game 3 on Saturday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 3 against Atlanta on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench in Game 2 June 10th, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) out for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021