Kyle Lowry (rest) a late rule out Thursday for Raptors versus Wizards
Toronto Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry (rest) has been ruled out for Thursday's game against the Washington Wizards.
Lowry wasn't listed on the injury report this afternoon but he will be held out for a second straight game. It will be his third absence in the past four contests. Malachi Flynn is the favorite to replace Lowry in the starting lineup and there will be more work for Fred VanVleet. OG Anunoby (calf recovery) remains out.
numberFire’s models project FVV for 42.5 FanDuel points versus the Wizards and he has an $8,000 salary on Thursday. The Wizards rank 25th against shooting guards this season per 48 minutes, according to numberFire's DvP tool. VanVleet is our model's second-highest projected scorer at the position, as well as the third-best value play.
- Solomon Hill to come off Hawks' bench Monday June 14th, 2021
- Nets' James Harden (hamstring) out again Tuesday June 14th, 2021
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (ankle) ruled out for Tuesday's Game 5 matchup June 14th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out on Monday June 14th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) starting in 76ers' Monday Game 4 lineup June 14th, 2021
- Kevin Huerter starting for Hawks Monday; Solomon Hill to come off bench June 14th, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) out for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021