Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) out again for Houston on Saturday
Houston Rockets guard Kevin Porter Jr. will not play Saturday in the team's game against the Utah Jazz.
Porter continues to deal with the ankle ailment, and he'll sit out once again on Saturday night. With just a week left in the season, it's unclear if he'll appear again. Look for D.J. Augustin to potentially get another start.
In 26 games this season, Porter has averaged 16.6 points, 3.8 rebounds, 6.3 assists and 30.2 FanDuel points.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Rockets starting Anthony Lamb for injured Khyri Thomas on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) expected to miss Rockets' final two games May 14th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Khyri Thomas starting for Rockets Wednesday in place of injured Danuel House May 12th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) remains out for Houston Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Houston's Danuel House (ankle) questionable for Wednesday May 11th, 2021