Cavaliers' Isaiah Hartenstein (concussion) will remain out Monday
Cleveland Cavaliers power forward Isaiah Hartenstein (concussion) will not play Monday versus the Indiana Pacers.
Hartenstein also sat out Sunday. Kevin Love (rest) has been ruled out for the second leg of the back-to-back as well and Larry Nance (thumb) is still sidelined. Isaac Okoro could see a larger role on Monday with Love joining the other frontcourt members on the bench. Dean Wade is playing between 25-30 minutes a night but he's only reached double-digit scoring twice in the past six games.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Cavaliers play at the slowest pace among the 12 teams playing on Monday. Okoro has a $4,400 salary and is averaging 17.7 FanDuel points over the last three games.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021