Immanuel Quickley (ankle) questionable for Knicks Thursday
New York Knicks guard Immanuel Quickley is considered questionable to play Thursday in the team's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Quickley has missed time due to an ankle injury, but it seems as though he could return to the court on Thursday. Alec Burks is listed questionable as well due to a knee injury. Should either of them play, Frank Ntilikina would likely see fewer minutes.
Our models currently project Quickley for 9.6 points, 2.0 rebounds, 1.8 assists and 15.5 FanDuel points across 19.3 minutes of action.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- New York's Taj Gibson starting in Friday's Game 3 contest, Nerlens Noel playing with second unit May 28th, 2021
- Knicks starting Derrick Rose in Friday's Game 3 lineup, Elfrid Payton to bench May 28th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) available, starting for Knicks Wednesday May 26th, 2021
- Knicks' Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Game 2 on Wednesday May 25th, 2021
- New York's Derrick Rose (ankle) available for Saturday's contest against Hornets May 15th, 2021