Raptors' Chris Boucher (injury recovery) upgraded to questionable Thursday
Toronto Raptors forward Chris Boucher is considered questionable to play Thursday in the team's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Boucher was originally ruled out due to injury recovery, as the team looks to manage his workload as the season winds down. However, on the latest injury report, his status has been upgraded. Keep a close eye on his status over the next two hours.
Our models currently project Boucher for 18.9 points, 9.7 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 41.5 FanDuel points across 35.1 minutes of action.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021