Nuggets' Monte Morris (injury management) set to return Friday
Denver Nuggets shooting guard Monte Morris is not on the injury report for Friday's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Morris will return after being held out of the front end of the back-to-back for injury management. Facundo Campazzo will be rested, so Morris could draw the start in the backcourt next to Austin Rivers.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Nuggets' implied total is 112.8 points on Friday. They run their offense at the third-highest pace out of the 16 teams playing Friday.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Will Barton starting for Denver in Game 4 on Sunday, Austin Rivers coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris starting in Game 4 on Sunday, Facundo Campazzo coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Denver's Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 2 on Wednesday June 9th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) expected to play in Game 2 on Wednesday June 9th, 2021