Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) questionable for Game 4 on Monday
Washington Wizards point guard Ish Smith (groin) is questionable for Game 4 against the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday.
Smith is dealing with a groin issue and is questionable to face the 76ers in Game 4 on Monday. If he is available, our models expect him to play 22.9 minutes against the 76ers.
Smith's Game 4 projection includes 6.7 points, 3.6 rebounds, 3.8 assists, and 18.6 FanDuel points. His salary is $4,600.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Hornets starting Bismack Biyombo in Tuesday's lineup, Jalen McDaniels to bench May 18th, 2021
- Miles Bridges starting for Hornets Sunday; Cody Zeller back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Hornets starting Cody Zeller on Saturday, Bismack Biyombo to bench May 15th, 2021
- Charlotte's Miles Bridges (health protocols) available for Saturday's matchup against Knicks May 15th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) available for Hornets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) questionable for Hornets Thursday May 12th, 2021