Clippers' Kawhi Leonard out indefinitely with right knee sprain
Los Angeles Clippers guard/forward Kawhi Leonard (knee) will not play Game 5 against the Utah Jazz on Wednesday night.
Leonard is out indefinitely with a right knee sprain that he suffered in the fourth quarter of Monday night's Game 4 victory. He initially remained in the game but was unable to finish. Paul George will be asked to step up on offense and there should be larger roles for Reggie Jackson, Luke Kennard, Terance Mann, and Rajon Rondo. Ivica Zubac could replace Leonard in the starting lineup if they decide to go bigger.
George has a $9,200 salary on Wednesday and numberFire's models project him for the second-most FanDuel points (50.4) on the slate behind Joel Embiid (55.2). Jackson is our top point-per-dollar value on Wednesday, as he has a $4,800 salary and is projected for 26.7 FanDuel points.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) out for the remainder of Western Conference Finals June 30th, 2021
- Clippers' Ivica Zubac (knee) remains sidelined on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac (knee) questionable for Clippers in Game 6 June 29th, 2021
- Clippers' Terance Mann starting for Ivica Zubac (knee) Monday June 28th, 2021
- Clippers' Ivica Zubac (knee) ruled out for Monday's Game 5 matchup June 28th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac (knee) questionable for Clippers Monday in Game 5 June 28th, 2021