Donovan Mitchell (ankle) heading toward GTD for Jazz Friday
Utah Jazz guard Donovan Mitchell (ankle) is expected to be a game-time decision for Game 6 against the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Mitchell's right ankle injury likely contributed to him shooting below 35.0 percent in each of the past two games. He scored a playoff-low 21 points in Wednesday's surprising Game 5 loss and said afterward that the injury is "just something I'm going to have to deal with." Mike Conley (hamstring) is "working toward a return to the lineup," per Woj, so Mitchell could have somewhat of a reduced workload. The Jazz trail the Clippers, 3-2, in the Western Conference Semifinal series.
numberFire's models expect Mitchell to score 44.3 FanDuel points over 37.5 minutes on Friday and he has a $9,400 on tonight's two-game slate. He averaged 49.3 FanDuel points in Games 1-4 before producing a postseason-low 35.5 FanDuel points in Game 5.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Cavaliers reportedly acquire Donovan Mitchell in trade with Jazz September 1st, 2022
- Cleveland's Isaac Okoro coming off the bench on Friday April 15th, 2022
- Cavaliers starting Jarrett Allen (finger) on Friday, Isaac Okoro to bench April 15th, 2022
- Cleveland's Jarrett Allen (finger) will play in Friday's matchup against Atlanta April 15th, 2022
- Cleveland's Jarrett Allen (finger) questionable for Friday's matchup against Atlanta April 14th, 2022
- Jarrett Allen (finger) to miss Cavaliers' play-in game Tuesday April 11th, 2022