Marcus Morris (knee) uncertain Tuesday for Clippers
Los Angeles Clippers forward Marcus Morris (knee) is uncertain for Game 2 against the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday, per head coach Tyronn Lue.
Morris is still experiencing some knee soreness after he was limited in the second half of Sunday's Game 1 loss. Ivica Zubac could return to the starting lineup if Morris is ruled out. DeMarcus Cousins would also be in line for more minutes. Paul George and Reggie Jackson will continue to lead the offense with Kawhi Leonard (knee) out and Morris hobbled.
numberFire's models currently project Morris for 20.0 FanDuel points in 26.1 minutes on Tuesday. Cousins produced 18.3 FanDuel points in 13.3 minutes in Game 1.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) out for the remainder of Western Conference Finals June 30th, 2021
- Clippers' Ivica Zubac (knee) remains sidelined on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac (knee) questionable for Clippers in Game 6 June 29th, 2021
- Clippers' Terance Mann starting for Ivica Zubac (knee) Monday June 28th, 2021
- Clippers' Ivica Zubac (knee) ruled out for Monday's Game 5 matchup June 28th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac (knee) questionable for Clippers Monday in Game 5 June 28th, 2021