Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable for Hawks Friday
Atlanta Hawks guard Bogdan Bogdanovic is officially listed as questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Bogdanovic logged 27 minutes of action in the team's surprising Game 1 win in the Eastern Conference Finals, but he still seems to be dealing with the knee ailment. Keep an eye on his status over the next 24 hours. Should Bogdanovic sit, Cam Reddish could be in line for added minutes.
Our models currently project Bogdanovic for 17.8 points, 3.7 rebounds, 3.3 assists and 30.6 FanDuel points across 32.1 minutes of action.
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Lou Williams coming off Hawks' bench in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) starting for Hawks in Game 6; Lou Williams back to bench July 3rd, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) available for Hawks in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) available for Atlanta in Game 6 on Saturday July 3rd, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (foot) questionable for Game 6 on Saturday July 2nd, 2021
- Clint Capela (eye) starting for Hawks Thursday night July 1st, 2021