Marcus Morris (knee) a game-time decision for Clippers Saturday
Los Angeles Clippers forward Marcus Morris is considered questionable to play Saturday in the team's game against the Phoenix Suns.
Morris is dealing with a knee injury, and while he played nearly 24 minutes in Thursday's contest, his status is up in the air for Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals. He'll be a game-time decision, so stay tuned for updates leading up to the 9 p.m. ET tipoff.
Our models currently project Morris for 12.5 points, 3.8 rebounds, 1.0 assists and 20.1 FanDuel points across 26.1 minutes of action.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) out for the remainder of Western Conference Finals June 30th, 2021
- Clippers' Ivica Zubac (knee) remains sidelined on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac (knee) questionable for Clippers in Game 6 June 29th, 2021
- Clippers' Terance Mann starting for Ivica Zubac (knee) Monday June 28th, 2021
- Clippers' Ivica Zubac (knee) ruled out for Monday's Game 5 matchup June 28th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac (knee) questionable for Clippers Monday in Game 5 June 28th, 2021