Ivica Zubac (knee) questionable for Clippers Monday in Game 5
Los Angeles Clippers center Ivica Zubac is questionable for Game 5 against the Phoenix Suns on Monday due to a sprained MCL in his right knee.
Zubac is a new addition to the injury report. He started the last three games and averaged 14.0 points with 13.7 rebounds in 33.7 minutes. Nicolas Batum could join Marcus Morris in the frontcourt if Zubac is ruled out. DeMarcus Cousins and Patrick Patterson may also be in line for a larger role if Zubac doesn't play. DeAndre Ayton figures to benefit with Zubac less than 100 percent.
numberFire’s models project Zubac for 32.5 FanDuel points versus the Suns and he has a $12,000 salary on Monday's one-game slate. Zubac is averaging 35.1 FanDuel points over the last three contests.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) out for the remainder of Western Conference Finals June 30th, 2021
- Clippers' Ivica Zubac (knee) remains sidelined on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac (knee) questionable for Clippers in Game 6 June 29th, 2021
- Clippers' Terance Mann starting for Ivica Zubac (knee) Monday June 28th, 2021
- Clippers' Ivica Zubac (knee) ruled out for Monday's Game 5 matchup June 28th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac (knee) questionable for Clippers Monday in Game 5 June 28th, 2021