Jalen Brunson starting for Mavericks Saturday in place of injured Luka Doncic
Dallas Mavericks guard Jalen Brunson will start Saturday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Star point guard Luka Doncic is dealing with a sore left ankle, and as a result, the team will play it safe and hold him out of Saturday's tilt. His absence is vacating a starting spot in the backcourt. Jalen Brunson will enter the lineup up top.
Our models project Brunson for 19.0 points, 4.9 rebounds, 6.8 assists and 36.0 FanDuel points across 34.3 minutes of action.
- Woj: Pacers holding Myles Turner (foot) out through trade deadline January 18th, 2022
- Hawks' Clint Capela dealing with short-term ankle injury January 18th, 2022
- Robert Williams (personal) plans to play Wednesday for Celtics January 18th, 2022
- Celtics' Aaron Nesmith (ankle) misses practice Tuesday January 18th, 2022
- Hawks hoping Bogdan Bogdanovic (ankle) back by weekend January 18th, 2022
- Kelly Oubre (conditioning) questionable Wednesday for Hornets January 18th, 2022
- Reggie Bullock (knee) ruled out Monday for Dallas January 17th, 2022
- Mavs' Reggie Bullock (knee) questionable Monday January 17th, 2022
- Dwight Powell coming off Mavericks' bench on Saturday January 15th, 2022
- Kristaps Porzingis (conditioning) starting for Mavericks Saturday; Dwight Powell to bench January 15th, 2022
- Kristaps Porzingis (conditioning) available for Mavericks' Saturday matchup January 15th, 2022
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis clears health protocols on Saturday January 15th, 2022