Alex Caruso (hamstring) won't return for Chicago Saturday
Chicago Bulls guard Alex Caruso will not return to the court Saturday in the team's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Caruso was listed as questionable to play Saturday night, but he was given the green light to suit up. After playing just 8 minutes played, however, he has been ruled out for the rest of the night due to the same hamstring ailment. Derrick Jones Jr. and Ayo Dosunmu will see added minutes.
Before exiting, Caruso had 6 points, 1 rebound and 10.2 FanDuel points.
- Woj: Pacers holding Myles Turner (foot) out through trade deadline January 18th, 2022
- Hawks' Clint Capela dealing with short-term ankle injury January 18th, 2022
- Robert Williams (personal) plans to play Wednesday for Celtics January 18th, 2022
- Celtics' Aaron Nesmith (ankle) misses practice Tuesday January 18th, 2022
- Hawks hoping Bogdan Bogdanovic (ankle) back by weekend January 18th, 2022
- Kelly Oubre (conditioning) questionable Wednesday for Hornets January 18th, 2022
- Bulls' Troy Brown Jr. to come off bench Monday January 17th, 2022
- Bulls starting Alfonzo McKinnie on Monday, Troy Brown to bench January 17th, 2022
- Bulls' Alex Caruso clears health protocols, but still out for Monday January 16th, 2022
- Lonzo Ball (knee) out again for Bulls on Monday January 16th, 2022
- Coby White starting for Bulls Saturday in place of injured Lonzo Ball January 15th, 2022
- Ayo Dosunmu starting for Bulls Saturday in place of injured Zach LaVine January 15th, 2022