Kristaps Porzingis (conditioning) available for Mavericks' Saturday matchup
Dallas Mavericks forward Kristaps Porzingis (conditioning) will play in Saturday's game against the Orlando Magic.
Porzingis will make his return in Dallas after the Mavericks' star was cleared from health protocols on Saturday. In a favorable opportunity against an Orlando unit ranked 25th in defensive ratings, our models project Porzingis to score 31.0 FanDuel points.
Porzingis' Saturday expectation includes 15.8 points, 6.8 rebounds, and 1.6 assists.
- Grant Williams playing with Boston's second unit on Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Celtics starting Al Horford (health protocols) on Thursday, Grant Williams to bench May 19th, 2022
- Boston's Marcus Smart (foot) starting on Thursday for inactive Derrick White May 19th, 2022
- Marcus Smart (foot) available for Boston's Thursday Game 2 contest against Heat May 19th, 2022
- Miami's Max Strus (hamstring) active for Thursday's Game 2 May 19th, 2022
- Heat's Gabe Vincent (hamstring) will play in Thursday's Game 2 May 19th, 2022
- Thomas Bryant (back) ruled out Sunday for Washington April 10th, 2022
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford for inactive Kristaps Porzingis on Friday April 8th, 2022
- Deni Avdija starting for Washington on Friday in place of injured Kentavious Caldwell-Pope April 8th, 2022
- Kyle Kuzma (knee) out for Washington's final two games April 8th, 2022
- Washington's Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (rest) out for the rest of the season April 8th, 2022
- Wizards' Kristaps Porzingis (injury maintenance) out for the rest of the season April 8th, 2022