Cade Cunningham (hip) questionable Sunday for Detroit
Detroit Pistons guard Cade Cunningham is considered questionable to play Sunday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Cunningham is dealing with right hip soreness, and as a result, the team has listed him questionable to play in the season finale. Keep an eye on his status over the next 24 hours.
Our models currently project Cunningham for 19.0 points, 5.8 rebounds, 6.7 assists and 38.2 FanDuel points across 35.2 minutes of action.
- Patrick Williams starting for Bulls Sunday in place of injured Javonte Green December 4th, 2022
- Javonte Green (knee) ruled out Sunday for Chicago December 4th, 2022
- Drew Eubanks (hip) questionable Sunday for Trail Blazers December 4th, 2022
- Josh Hart (ankle) questionable for Blazers Sunday night December 4th, 2022
- Damian Lillard (calf) questionable Sunday for Portland December 4th, 2022
- Marcus Smart (hip) ruled out Sunday for Boston December 4th, 2022
- Detroit's Isaiah Livers (shoulder) out indefinitely with sprain December 3rd, 2022
- Isaiah Livers (shoulder) will not return for Pistons on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Jaden Ivey (knee) available for Detroit on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Jaden Ivey (knee) questionable for Pistons' Thursday matchup November 30th, 2022
- Rodney McGruder playing with Pistons' second unit on Tuesday night November 29th, 2022
- Pistons' Bojan Bogdanovic (knee) available on Tuesday November 29th, 2022