Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) questionable for Monday
Toronto Raptors point guard Fred VanVleet (hip) is questionable for Monday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
VanVleet wasn't able to finish the first half of Saturday's game against the 76ers as the Raptors fell to 1-3 in the series, but he might be able to play through the pain with the season on the line in Monday's game.
If he does suit up, our models project VanVleet for 40.1 fantasy points, with 18.8 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 7.5 assists. He has an $8,000 salary on FanDuel.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) officially out Thursday for Raptors April 28th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) doubtful for Game 6 on Thursday April 27th, 2022
- Scottie Barnes starting for Raptors in Game 5 in place of injured Fred VanVleet April 25th, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) ruled out again Monday for Raptors April 25th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) questionable for Monday April 24th, 2022
- Toronto's Fred VanVleet (hip) will not return on Saturday April 23rd, 2022