Frank Ntilikina (illness) questionable for Dallas in Monday's Game 5
Dallas Mavericks guard Frank Ntilikina is considered questionable to play Monday in the team's game against the Utah Jazz.
Ntilikina has yet to appear in this Western Conference Playoffs series due to a non-COVID illness. But now heading into Game 5, he is listed questionable to play. Keep an eye on his status over the next 24 hours.
Ntilikina has yet to appear in the playoffs to this point.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Mavericks reportedly acquire Christian Wood in trade with Rockets June 15th, 2022
- Caplan: Mavericks' Luka Doncic (illness) reportedly 'good to go' for Mavericks' Friday Game 2 matchup May 20th, 2022
- Mavs' Frank Ntilikina (illness) available Monday April 25th, 2022
- Frank Ntilikina (illness) questionable for Dallas in Monday's Game 5 April 24th, 2022
- Spencer Dinwiddie playing second unit role for Dallas on Saturday April 23rd, 2022
- Luka Doncic (calf) starting Game 4 for Mavericks on Saturday; Spencer Dinwiddie back to bench April 23rd, 2022