Frank Ntilikina (illness) questionable for Dallas in Monday's Game 5
Dallas Mavericks guard Frank Ntilikina is considered questionable to play Monday in the team's game against the Utah Jazz.
Ntilikina has yet to appear in this Western Conference Playoffs series due to a non-COVID illness. But now heading into Game 5, he is listed questionable to play. Keep an eye on his status over the next 24 hours.
Ntilikina has yet to appear in the playoffs to this point.
- Otto Porter (toe) still out Monday for Raptors December 4th, 2022
- Juancho Hernangomez (ankle) doubtful for Raptors Monday December 4th, 2022
- Alex Caruso (ankle) downgraded to questionable Sunday for Chicago December 4th, 2022
- Spurs' Josh Richardson (ankle) out for Sunday December 4th, 2022
- Romeo Langford (back) available Sunday afternoon for San Antonio December 4th, 2022
- Doug McDermott (ankle) out for Spurs on Sunday December 4th, 2022
- Mavericks rule out Christian Wood (illness) on Saturday December 3rd, 2022
- Christian Wood (illness) available for Mavericks Thursday night December 1st, 2022
- Christian Wood (illness) questionable Thursday for Mavericks December 1st, 2022
- Tim Hardaway Jr. starting for Mavericks Sunday in place of resting Reggie Bullock November 27th, 2022
- Reggie Bullock (rest) out for Mavericks Sunday November 27th, 2022
- Maxi Kleber (back) available for Mavericks Saturday night November 26th, 2022