Fred VanVleet (hip) ruled out again Monday for Raptors
Toronto Raptors point guard Fred VanVleet (hip) has been ruled out for Game 5 on Monday versus the Philadelphia 76ers.
VanVleet injured his hip on Saturday during the first half of the Raptors' Game 4 win and he was unable to return to the contest. Scottie Barnes will likely replace VanVleet in the starting lineup on Monday and there will be more ball-handling opportunities available for Gary Trent Jr. and OG Anunoby. Armoni Brooks, Malachi Flynn, and Thaddeus Young might see additional minutes off of the Raptors' bench due to VanVleet's absence.
Flynn is now numberFire’s top point-per-dollar value on Monday's three-game slate. He has a $3,900 salary and our models project him for 27.6 FanDuel points over 34.4 minutes. Trent ($6,200) registers the largest increase in usage rate (3.7 percentage points) during floor situations with VanVleet off the floor.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) officially out Thursday for Raptors April 28th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) doubtful for Game 6 on Thursday April 27th, 2022
- Scottie Barnes starting for Raptors in Game 5 in place of injured Fred VanVleet April 25th, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) ruled out again Monday for Raptors April 25th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) questionable for Monday April 24th, 2022
- Toronto's Fred VanVleet (hip) will not return on Saturday April 23rd, 2022