Minnesota's Naz Reid (personal) questionable for Friday's Game 6
Minnesota Timberwolves center Naz Reid (personal) is questionable to play in Friday's Game 6 contest against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Reid's availability is suddenly in question for personal reasons. Expect Jarred Vanderbilt to log more minutes against a Memphis unit allowing a 38.4 points in the paint this postseason if Reid is inactive.
Vanderbilt's current Friday projection includes 8.5 points, 9.3 rebounds, and 1.6 assists.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (wrist) will start for Denver on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Isaiah Jackson (knee) questionable for Pacers on Friday December 8th, 2022
- Isaiah Livers (shoulder) doubtful Friday for Detroit December 8th, 2022
- Keon Johnson (hip) cleared for Portland on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Drew Eubanks (hip) will play for Blazers on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Josh Hart (ankle) available Thursday night for Portland December 8th, 2022
- Timberwolves' Wendell Moore moving to bench Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Jaden McDaniels starting for Minnesota on Wednesday, Wendell Moore Jr. coming off the bench December 7th, 2022
- Rudy Gobert ejected for Timberwolves on Saturday December 3rd, 2022
- Bryn Forbes (illness) ruled out for Timberwolves on Saturday December 3rd, 2022
- Kyle Anderson coming off Minnesota's bench on Saturday December 3rd, 2022
- Timberwolves starting Jaden McDaniels (illness) on Saturday, Kyle Anderson to bench December 3rd, 2022