Dean Wade starting in Cleveland's Friday lineup for inactive Lamar Stevens (illness)
Cleveland Cavaliers forward Dean Wade is starting in Friday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Wade will start at the three after Lamar Stevens was ruled out on Friday night. In 25.5 expected minutes, numberFire's models project Wade to score 16.7 FanDuel points.
Wade's projection includes 7.2 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 1.3 assists.
- MarJon Beauchamp (knee) probable for Bucks on Saturday February 3rd, 2023
- Lakers' Austin Reaves (hamstring) out on Saturday February 3rd, 2023
- Heat's Gabe Vincent (ankle) questionable on Saturday February 3rd, 2023
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (foot) active and starting in Friday's matchup versus Spurs February 3rd, 2023
- Josh Richardson starting for Spurs on Friday in place of injured Jeremy Sochan (back) February 3rd, 2023
- Spurs starting Malaki Branham in Friday's lineup for Tre Jones (foot) February 3rd, 2023
- Donovan Mitchell ejected Thursday night for Cleveland February 2nd, 2023
- Caris LeVert (hamstring) ruled out Thursday for Cavaliers February 2nd, 2023
- Caris LeVert (hamstring) added to Cleveland injury report Thursday February 2nd, 2023
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (back) available for Tuesday's game versus Heat January 31st, 2023
- Cavs' Kevin Love (back) probable for Tuesday January 30th, 2023
- Update: Kevin Love (back) won't play for Cavaliers on Sunday January 29th, 2023