Marcus Morris (illness) not on Clippers injury report Thursday
Los Angeles Clippers forward Marcus Morris (illness) is not on the injury report for Thursday against the Miami Heat.
Morris is set to return after sitting out the first half of the Clippers' back-to-back. Kawhi Leonard (injury management) has been ruled out, so there will be a starting spot and additional minutes available. Across 23 starts this season, Morris has averaged 30.0 minutes and 24.9 FanDuel points, with 13.6 points, 4.9 rebounds, 2.0 assists, and 1.1 combined steals and blocks.
numberFire's models project Morris for 32.1 minutes and 25.3 FanDuel points on Thursday, and he has a $4,900 salary on the Main slate. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Clippers have the lowest implied total today (103.75) and the game total (213.0) is also the lowest on the board.
- Hawks' AJ Griffin makes start on Saturday February 4th, 2023
- Nuggets’ Vlatko Cancar back with bench Saturday February 4th, 2023
- Aaron Gordon (ankle) active Saturday, replacing Vlatko Cancar in Nuggets lineup February 4th, 2023
- Bones Hyland (illness) available Saturday for Denver February 4th, 2023
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic (hamstring) available on Saturday February 4th, 2023
- Warriors’ Jonathan Kuminga coming off bench Saturday February 4th, 2023
- Luke Kennard coming off Clippers' bench on Thursday February 2nd, 2023
- Marcus Morris (rib) available, starting for Clippers on Thursday; Luke Kennard back to bench February 2nd, 2023
- Marcus Morris (rib) expects to return Thursday for Clippers February 2nd, 2023
- Clippers' Marcus Morris (rib) questionable on Thursday February 1st, 2023
- Clippers send Nicolas Batum to bench on Tuesday night January 31st, 2023
- Luke Kennard starting for Clippers on Tuesday, Nicolas Batum coming off the bench January 31st, 2023