MarJon Beauchamp (knee) probable for Bucks on Saturday
Milwaukee Bucks shooting guard MarJon Beauchamp (knee) is probable for Saturday's game against the Miami Heat.
What It Means:
Beauchamp is dealing with a knee injury but is listed as probable for Saturday's clash with the Heat.
Beauchamp is averaging 5.9 points, 2.4 rebounds, 0.7 assists, and 10.3 FanDuel points per game this season. His salary is $3,600.
Source: NBA Injury Report
Recent NBA Player News
- Rodney McGruder (foot) remains out Sunday for Pistons April 1st, 2023
- Jae'Sean Tate (knee) remains out for Rockets on Sunday April 1st, 2023
- Chris Duarte (ankle) still out Sunday for Pacers April 1st, 2023
- Nassir Little (ankle) won't play for Blazers on Sunday April 1st, 2023
- Jordan Clarkson (finger) remains out Sunday for Jazz April 1st, 2023
- Zeke Nnaji (knee) questionable for Nuggets on Sunday April 1st, 2023
Recent Milwaukee Bucks Player News
- Jevon Carter (knee) questionable Sunday for Bucks April 1st, 2023
- Bucks' Jevon Carter coming off bench Thursday March 30th, 2023
- Bucks' Khris Middleton starting on Thursday, Jevon Carter coming off the bench March 30th, 2023
- Joe Ingles (knee) on track to play Thursday for Bucks March 30th, 2023
- Bobby Portis coming off Milwaukee's bench on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Bucks starting Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) on Wednesday, Bobby Portis to bench March 29th, 2023