OG Anunoby (wrist) to remain out Wednesday for Raptors
Toronto Raptors small forward OG Anunoby (wrist) will remain out Wednesday against the San Antonio Spurs.
Raptors head coach Nick Nurse said Anunoby has resumed light on-court work and is progressing with his left wrist sprain, but he still hasn't been cleared for contact. Wednesday will be Anunoby's sixth straight missed game. Precious Achiuwa is expected to continue to start until Anunoby returns.
Achiuwa is averaging 32.4 FanDuel points in 30.4 minutes over the last five games as a starter, with 14.0 points, 9.2 rebounds, 1.6 steals, and 0.8 blocks per contest. numberFire's models project Achiuwa for 34.1 minutes and 30.7 FanDuel points on Wednesday.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (foot) available Sunday March 19th, 2023
- Blazers' Trendon Watford not in starting lineup Sunday March 19th, 2023
- Cam Reddish starting for Blazers Sunday; Trendon Watford to come off bench March 19th, 2023
- Eric Gordon not in Clippers' starting five Sunday March 19th, 2023
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (injury management) starting Sunday; Eric Gordon to play off bench March 19th, 2023
- Pistons' Jalen Duren (head) will not return on Sunday March 19th, 2023
- Christian Koloko (nose) active for Toronto on Saturday March 18th, 2023
- Raptors' Christian Koloko (nose) uncertain for Saturday March 17th, 2023
- Will Barton (illness) available for Raptors on Friday March 10th, 2023
- Raptors' Will Barton (illness) probable on Friday March 9th, 2023
- Toronto's Will Barton (illness) inactive for Wednesday's game versus Clippers March 8th, 2023
- Will Barton (illness) added to Raptors injury report Wednesday March 8th, 2023