Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out Thursday for Clippers in Game 3
Los Angeles Clippers guard/forward Kawhi Leonard has been ruled out for Game 3 of the Western Conference First Round on Thursday against the Phoenix Suns with a right knee sprain.
Leonard reportedly aggravated his knee injury in Game 1 and then played through it in Game 2. He's expected to be day-to-day ahead of Game 4 on Saturday in Los Angeles. Russell Westbrook will see a spike in usage on Thursday and there will also be more opportunities for Norman Powell, Eric Gordon, Terance Mann, Nicolas Batum, and Bones Hyland.
- Harold Ramirez in Rays' Sunday lineup September 10th, 2023
- Alec Burleson in lineup Saturday for St. Louis September 9th, 2023
- Edward Olivares in lineup for Royals on Saturday September 9th, 2023
- Michael Brantley starting Saturday for Houston September 2nd, 2023
- Woj: 76ers reportedly end trade talks on James Harden August 12th, 2023
- Jeimer Candelario (thumb) scratched for Nationals Sunday; Ildemaro Vargas enters July 16th, 2023
- Clippers acquire Kenyon Martin Jr. in trade with Houston July 1st, 2023
- Russell Westbrook remains with Clippers after signing a 2-year deal July 1st, 2023
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) out for Game 5 Tuesday April 24th, 2023
- Clippers starting Marcus Morris in Game 4's Saturday lineup, Nicolas Batum to bench April 22nd, 2023
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench in Saturday's Game 4 April 22nd, 2023
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) remains out for Clippers on Saturday April 21st, 2023