Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) starting for Bucks in Game 4; Bobby Portis back to bench
Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo is in the lineup Monday in the team's game against the Miami Heat.
Antetokounmpo is making his return to the court following a two-game absence due to a lower back contusion. He'll (obviously) start, sending Bobby Portis back to a role off the bench.
Our models project Antetokounmpo for 27.3 points, 11.5 rebounds, 6.1 assists and 52.7 FanDuel points across 33.5 minutes of action.
- Harold Ramirez in Rays' Sunday lineup September 10th, 2023
- Alec Burleson in lineup Saturday for St. Louis September 9th, 2023
- Edward Olivares in lineup for Royals on Saturday September 9th, 2023
- Michael Brantley starting Saturday for Houston September 2nd, 2023
- Woj: 76ers reportedly end trade talks on James Harden August 12th, 2023
- Jeimer Candelario (thumb) scratched for Nationals Sunday; Ildemaro Vargas enters July 16th, 2023
- Brook Lopez staying with Bucks on 2-year deal July 1st, 2023
- Khris Middleton returning to Bucks on 3-year contract June 30th, 2023
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) good to go Wednesday for Bucks April 26th, 2023
- Wesley Matthews (calf) not listed on Milwaukee's Wednesday injury report April 25th, 2023
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) probable for Milwaukee's Wednesday Game 5 contest April 25th, 2023
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) starting for Bucks in Game 4; Bobby Portis back to bench April 24th, 2023