Luke Kennard (shoulder) doubtful to return to Grizzlies' Wednesday contest
Memphis Grizzlies shooting guard Luke Kennard (shoulder) is doubtful to return to Wednesday's Game 5 contest against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Kennard is unlikely to return after he suffered a left shoulder injury. Expect John Konchar to see more minutes off the bench while Kennard is sidelined.
Per Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 1418 minutes this season with Kennard off the floor, Konchar is averaging 0.79 FanDuel points per minute and a 10.6% usage rate.
- Harold Ramirez in Rays' Sunday lineup September 10th, 2023
- Alec Burleson in lineup Saturday for St. Louis September 9th, 2023
- Edward Olivares in lineup for Royals on Saturday September 9th, 2023
- Michael Brantley starting Saturday for Houston September 2nd, 2023
- Woj: 76ers reportedly end trade talks on James Harden August 12th, 2023
- Jeimer Candelario (thumb) scratched for Nationals Sunday; Ildemaro Vargas enters July 16th, 2023
- Grizzlies trade Tyus Jones to Wizards in five-player deal June 22nd, 2023
- Marcus Smart sent to Memphis in three-team trade June 22nd, 2023
- Celtics acquire Kristaps Porzingis from Wizards, Grizzlies involved June 22nd, 2023
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant suspended 25 games by NBA June 16th, 2023
- Grizzlies done with Dillon Brooks May 2nd, 2023
- Grizzlies' Luke Kennard (shoulder) out for Game 6 on Friday April 28th, 2023