Grizzlies' Luke Kennard (shoulder) questionable for Game 6 on Friday
Memphis Grizzlies shooting guard Luke Kennard (shoulder) is questionable for Game 6 against the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday.
Kennard suffered a shoulder injury during Game 5 and is questionable to face the Lakers in Game 6 on Friday. If he is available, our models expect him to play 24.6 minutes against Los Angeles.
Kennard's Game 6 projection includes 9.2 points, 3.1 rebounds, 1.8 assists, and 16.9 FanDuel points.
- Harold Ramirez in Rays' Sunday lineup September 10th, 2023
- Alec Burleson in lineup Saturday for St. Louis September 9th, 2023
- Edward Olivares in lineup for Royals on Saturday September 9th, 2023
- Michael Brantley starting Saturday for Houston September 2nd, 2023
- Woj: 76ers reportedly end trade talks on James Harden August 12th, 2023
- Jeimer Candelario (thumb) scratched for Nationals Sunday; Ildemaro Vargas enters July 16th, 2023
- Grizzlies trade Tyus Jones to Wizards in five-player deal June 22nd, 2023
- Marcus Smart sent to Memphis in three-team trade June 22nd, 2023
- Celtics acquire Kristaps Porzingis from Wizards, Grizzlies involved June 22nd, 2023
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant suspended 25 games by NBA June 16th, 2023
- Grizzlies done with Dillon Brooks May 2nd, 2023
- Grizzlies' Luke Kennard (shoulder) out for Game 6 on Friday April 28th, 2023