Grizzlies done with Dillon Brooks
Memphis Grizzlies small forward Dillon Brooks will not be brought back "under any circumstances," per Shams Charania of The Athletic.
The Grizzlies are done with Brooks following his embarrassing performance and behavior during their first-round matchup against LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers. He averaged only 10.5 points while shooting 31.2% from the field and 23.8% on 3-pointers in the first round. Brooks turned 27 in January.
During the regular season, Brooks averaged 23.5 FanDuel points in 30.3 minutes per game, with 14.3 points, 3.3 rebounds, 2.6 assists, 0.9 steals, 0.2 blocks, and 2.0 3-pointers. He shot a career-worst 39.6% from the field and 32.6% from beyond the arc.
- Harold Ramirez in Rays' Sunday lineup September 10th, 2023
- Alec Burleson in lineup Saturday for St. Louis September 9th, 2023
- Edward Olivares in lineup for Royals on Saturday September 9th, 2023
- Michael Brantley starting Saturday for Houston September 2nd, 2023
- Woj: 76ers reportedly end trade talks on James Harden August 12th, 2023
- Jeimer Candelario (thumb) scratched for Nationals Sunday; Ildemaro Vargas enters July 16th, 2023
- Rockets sign Jock Landale to 4-year contract July 1st, 2023
- Dillon Brooks joining Houston Rockets on 4-year deal July 1st, 2023
- Rockets sign guard Fred VanVleet to 3-year deal June 30th, 2023
- Josh Christopher starting for Houston on Sunday in place of injured Kevin Porter Jr. (knee) April 9th, 2023
- Houston's Kevin Porter Jr. (knee) out on Sunday April 8th, 2023
- Jae'Sean Tate (knee) remains out for Rockets on Sunday April 1st, 2023