Dennis Schroder starting for Lakers in Game 4 Monday; D'Angelo Russell playing with second unit
The Los Angeles Lakers will start Dennis Schroder in Game 4 of their Western Conference Championship series against the Denver Nuggets.
Schroder will take over in the starting lineup for Game 4 while D'Angelo Russell works with the second unit as the Lakers look to shake things up.
Schroder is projected to score 19.1 fantasy points against the Nuggets, with 8.7 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 4.1 assists.
- Michael Conforto starting Sunday for San Francisco October 1st, 2023
- Portland acquires Deandre Ayton in trade with Phoenix September 27th, 2023
- Grayson Allen traded to Suns in 3-team deal on Wednesday September 27th, 2023
- Bucks deal Jrue Holiday to Portland on Wednesday September 27th, 2023
- Trail Blazers send Jusuf Nurkic to Suns on Wednesday September 27th, 2023
- Bucks acquire Damian Lillard in 3-team trade September 27th, 2023
- Jalen McDaniels headed to Raptors on 2-year deal July 1st, 2023
- Raptors sign guard Dennis Schroder to 2-year deal June 30th, 2023
- Rockets sign guard Fred VanVleet to 3-year deal June 30th, 2023
- Jakob Poeltl staying in Toronto on 4-year deal June 30th, 2023
- Gary Trent Jr. opting in with Raptors for 2023 June 20th, 2023
- Gary Trent Jr. playing bench role for Raptors on Wednesday night April 12th, 2023