Ray Allen reportedly eyeing possible NBA return
Free agent shooting guard Ray Allen is open to an NBA comeback, per ESPN's Chris Broussard.
Teams have reportedly been courting Allen for the last two seasons, but he has been turning them down. With the Golden State Warriors being overwhelming favorites to win a championship though, the 41-year-old's agent has reached out to them. The Cleveland Cavaliers, San Antonio Spurs and Los Angeles Clippers are also reportedly on Allen's short list.
There are incoming rookies this year that weren't born when Allen made his NBA debut. At his experienced age, as well as two years removed from action, it's hard to imagine he has much left in the tank.
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Suns' Dario Saric (quad) questionable for Monday October 14th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas hoping to play in opener October 14th, 2019
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley tweaks calf in preseason win October 14th, 2019
- Report: Clippers land Moe Harkless, future from Miami July 1st, 2019
- Josh Richardson reportedly sent to 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Report: Heat, 76ers seeking third team to complete Jimmy Butler trade July 1st, 2019
- Heat reportedly off Hassan Whiteside to Trail Blazers for Moe Harkless, Meyers Leonard July 1st, 2019
- Miami starting Udonis Haslem at center on Wednesday April 10th, 2019