OG Anunoby (knee) hoping to be at full strength by late November
Former Indiana Hoosiers forward and NBA draft prospect OG Anunoby hopes to be ready to return by late November.
After suffering a season-ending knee injury in January, Anunoby is working to get back on the court. While there's been a belief that the 19-year-old would miss most of the 2017-18 NBA season, he could return ahead of schedule. Despite the injury, Anunoby's expected go between picks 10 and 20 in the June 22nd draft.
In just 16 games and 25.1 minutes a contest in 2016-17, the sophomore averaged 11.1 points and 5.4 rebounds per game. Anunoby posted a defensive rating of 98.4 in his two years at Indiana.
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic (ankle) returns for the second half on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Kyrie Irving goes for 50 points in his debut for Brooklyn October 23rd, 2019
- PJ Washington sets 3-pointer record in his NBA debut for Charlotte October 23rd, 2019
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic (ankle) heads to the locker room October 23rd, 2019
- Nuggets' Gary Harris starting in season opener against Portland October 23rd, 2019
- Dallas' Tim Hardaway Jr. (ankle) exits, then returns to, Wednesday's season opener October 23rd, 2019
- Dario Saric starting in Suns' season opener against the Kings October 23rd, 2019
- Charlotte's Nicolas Batum (hand) will not return on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson starting in season opener against the Jazz October 23rd, 2019
- Royce O'Neale starting for the Jazz against the Thunder on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Celtics' Enes Kanter starting at center for season opener against the 76ers October 23rd, 2019
- Brooklyn's Jarrett Allen in Wednesday's lineup against Minnesota October 23rd, 2019