OG Anunoby (knee) hoping to be at full strength by late November
Former Indiana Hoosiers forward and NBA draft prospect OG Anunoby hopes to be ready to return by late November.
After suffering a season-ending knee injury in January, Anunoby is working to get back on the court. While there's been a belief that the 19-year-old would miss most of the 2017-18 NBA season, he could return ahead of schedule. Despite the injury, Anunoby's expected go between picks 10 and 20 in the June 22nd draft.
In just 16 games and 25.1 minutes a contest in 2016-17, the sophomore averaged 11.1 points and 5.4 rebounds per game. Anunoby posted a defensive rating of 98.4 in his two years at Indiana.
- Boston's Marcus Smart (ankle) exits Monday's game in the fourth quarter November 18th, 2019
- Minnesota's Jake Layman (foot) will not return on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Clippers' Rodney McGruder coming off the bench with Patrick Beverley starting on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Thunder's Hamidou Diallo (knee) ruled out on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (calf) active for Monday's matchup against Oklahoma City November 18th, 2019
- Phoenix's Jevon Carter starting for injured Ricky Rubio (back) on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Suns' Ricky Rubio (back) doubtful on Monday, Jevon Carter to start November 18th, 2019
- Maxi Kleber playing with Mavericks' second unit on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Mavericks' Dwight Powell starting on Monday, Maxi Kleber coming off the bench November 18th, 2019
- Minnesota's Josh Okogie (knee) active on Monday November 18th, 2019
- New Orleans' Frank Jackson (neck) questionable for Tuesday's matchup against Portland November 18th, 2019
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out on Monday November 18th, 2019