Princeton's Henry Caruso out for season with toe injury
Princeton Tigers senior forward Henry Caruso is out for the rest of the season with a toe injury, according to Jeff Goodman of ESPN.
Caruso's injury comes on the heels of the Tigers announcing fellow forward Hans Brase would be lost for the year just three days ago. The two injuries leave the Tigers short-handed in the frontcourt with the duo averaging a combined 38 minutes per game. Caruso was averaging 9.5 points and rebounds per game this year after posting 15.0 points and boards per game last year.
The Tigers are currently 4-5 with a percent chance of making the NCAA tournament. However, the loss of their two forwards will likely drop that number substantially.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Steven Cook leads the way as Princeton knocks off Harvard on Friday March 3rd, 2017
- Princeton's Henry Caruso out for season with toe injury December 15th, 2016
- Princeton's Hans Brase (knee) to miss the rest of the season December 12th, 2016