Steven Cook leads the way as Princeton knocks off Harvard on Friday
Princeton Tigers senior forward Steven Cook tied a season-high with 30 points in Friday's win over the Harvard Crimson.
Cook went 13-for-16 from the field with two three-pointers as he moved the Tigers one win closer to a perfect season in the Ivy League. They have now won 16 consecutive games and are projected to be a 13 seed by our models.
Cook is averaging 13.9 points, 5.2 rebounds and 1.7 steals per game this season.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Steven Cook leads the way as Princeton knocks off Harvard on Friday March 3rd, 2017
- Princeton's Henry Caruso out for season with toe injury December 15th, 2016
- Princeton's Hans Brase (knee) to miss the rest of the season December 12th, 2016