Falcons' Grady Jarrett (ankle) ruled out for Week 5
Atlanta Falcons defensive tackle Grady Jarrett (ankle) will not play against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday.
Head Coach Dan Quinn told 92.9 The Game on Wednesday that Jarrett will not play in Week 5. The Falcons defensive tackle was forced to leave last week's game against the Bengals with an ankle injury.
numberFire's power rankings rate the Falcons as the 29th ranked defense going into Week 5.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts playing in slot, out wide for Falcons September 13th, 2021
- Cordarrelle Patterson listed as Falcons' No. 2 running back September 7th, 2021
- Falcons sign Wayne Gallman, release Qadree Ollison September 2nd, 2021
- Falcons utilizing Kyle Pitts to find exploitable matchups August 27th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts receiving praise at Falcons' joint practices August 19th, 2021
- Mike Davis expected to be Falcons' feature back August 13th, 2021