Julio Jones (hip, ribs) still not practicing for Falcons in Week 17
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (hip, ribs) is listed as a non-participant for Thursday's practice on the injury report for Week 17 versus the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Jones also missed Wednesday's session, but it would be a big surprise if he sits out Sunday's finale, as the all-world receiver is looking to claim his second career receiving title. He enters Week 17 with a 114-yard lead over DeAndre Hopkins and draws a fantastic matchup.
Julio is only behind Antonio Brown among wide receivers in numberFire's Week 17 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 18.4 FanDuel points, at a cost of $8,600.
- Bills' Josh Allen focused on taking care of the football heading into Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard won't be traded this season October 16th, 2019
- Raiders' Darren Waller signs contract extension through 2023 October 16th, 2019
- Rams' Jalen Ramsey misses practice on Wednesday as he completes his move to Los Angeles October 16th, 2019
- Rams' Malcolm Brown (ankle) DNP on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy projected for 40.2 rushing yards in Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Julio Jones catches eight passes for 108 yards for Atlanta on Sunday October 14th, 2019
- Matt Ryan throws for 356 yards, 4 touchdowns in Falcons' loss Sunday October 14th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper excels in Week 6 with 8-117-1 line October 13th, 2019
- Falcons' Mohamed Sanu projected for 52.7 yards in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper ranked as Week 6's TE5 October 11th, 2019
- Julio Jones (hip) limited on Thursday for Atlanta October 11th, 2019