Le'Veon Bell reportedly signs with Jets for 4 years, $35 million guaranteed
The New York Jets agreed to terms with running back Le'Veon Bell, formerly of the Pittsburgh Steelers, on a 4-year, $52.5 million contract.
Bell will get $35 million guaranteed with the new deal and could pull in nearly $61 million in maximum value, including incentives. With Sam Darnold under center and newly acquired Kelechi Osemele up front, it's an optimal landing spot for the 27-year-old back after he sat out the entire 2018 season. Bell should also provide a significant upgrade for an offense that finished 29th in total yards and 26th in rushing yards last season.
Bell, a two-time All-Pro, has averaged 129.0 yards from scrimmage and totaled 42 touchdowns over 62 games in his career.
- Bills' Josh Allen focused on taking care of the football heading into Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard won't be traded this season October 16th, 2019
- Raiders' Darren Waller signs contract extension through 2023 October 16th, 2019
- Rams' Jalen Ramsey misses practice on Wednesday as he completes his move to Los Angeles October 16th, 2019
- Rams' Malcolm Brown (ankle) DNP on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy projected for 40.2 rushing yards in Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Chris Herndon (hamstring) considered week-to-week for Jets October 16th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon activated off the suspension list October 14th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson flames Dallas for 5-125-1 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Sam Darnold sparks Jets' offense in Week 6 with 338 yards and two touchdowns October 13th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson projected for 7.3 targets in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Jets' Jamison Crowder projected for 4.7 receptions in Week 6 October 12th, 2019