Buccaneers believe Chris Godwin can catch 100 passes
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Chris Godwin can be "close to a 100-catch guy," believes head coach Bruce Arians.
Godwin is expected to be used more in the slot, the same position where Larry Fitzgerald strung together three consecutive 100-catch seasons while Arians was with the Arizona Cardinals. Next season will be Godwin's third in the league. He turned 23 in February.
Godwin caught 59 passes for 842 yards and 7 touchdowns on 95 targets last season.
- Update: San Francisco's Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) will not return on Monday November 11th, 2019
- Rams' Brandin Cooks (concussion) will not play in Week 11's game against Chicago November 11th, 2019
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain November 11th, 2019
- Saquon Barkley 'feeling much better' for Giants after career-worst outing November 11th, 2019
- Todd Gurley's light Week 10 workload due to Rams' backfield 'rotation' November 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle (knee, ankle) inactive for Monday night's matchup against Seattle November 11th, 2019
- Chris Godwin submits 74 yards as Buccaneers beat Cardinals November 11th, 2019
- Jameis Winston racks up 358 yards in Buccaneers' win on Sunday November 11th, 2019
- O.J. Howard (hamstring) not on Tampa Bays' final Week 10 injury report November 8th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's O.J. Howard (hamstring) fully practices on Wednesday November 6th, 2019
- O.J. Howard 'ready to roll' for Buccaneers against Cardinals November 4th, 2019
- Ronald Jones has 'earned right to start' for Buccaneers November 4th, 2019