Packers pick up Michael Roberts
The Green Packers signed tight end Michael Roberts off waivers.
Roberts was released by the Detroit Lions last week after a trade to the New England Patriots was reverted due to a failed physical. The oft-injured 2017 fourth-round pick will compete for a roster spot behind Jimmy Graham and third-rounder Jace Sternberger.
Roberts has 13 career receptions (27 targets) for 146 yards and 3 touchdowns.
- Update: San Francisco's Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) will not return on Monday November 11th, 2019
- Rams' Brandin Cooks (concussion) will not play in Week 11's game against Chicago November 11th, 2019
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain November 11th, 2019
- Saquon Barkley 'feeling much better' for Giants after career-worst outing November 11th, 2019
- Todd Gurley's light Week 10 workload due to Rams' backfield 'rotation' November 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle (knee, ankle) inactive for Monday night's matchup against Seattle November 11th, 2019
- Aaron Rodgers throws for 233 yards in a Packers' win November 11th, 2019
- Aaron Jones piles on 3 touchdowns in Packers' victory November 11th, 2019
- Davante Adams accumulates 118 yards in Packers' win November 11th, 2019
- Davante Adams (toe) not listed on Packers' final Week 10 injury report November 8th, 2019
- Packers' Davante Adams (toe) limited on Thursday November 7th, 2019
- Packers' Davante Adams held to 41 yards in return November 4th, 2019