Jets' Le'Veon Bell will not play in the preseason
New York Jets running back Le'Veon Bell will not play in the preseason, per head coach Adam Gase.
Not a surprise as the Jets want to keep Bell fresh for the season as he is expected to be a workhorse back in 2019. His absence will give New York a better look at Ty Montgomery, Bilal Powell, and Elijah Mcguire.
numberFire projects Bell as the RB6 in fantasy this season with 1,184.4 rushing yards, 596.1 receiving yards, and 10.5 touchdowns on 328.0 total touches.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) questionable for Week 3's contest against Detroit September 24th, 2021
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) practicing on Friday September 24th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021