Darren Waller has 7 catches for 70 yards in Raiders' victory
Oakland Raiders tight end Darren Waller caught 7 passes for 70 yards on 8 targets in a 24-16, Week 1 win over the Denver Broncos on Monday night.
Waller led the Raiders in targets and receptions while finishing second on the team in yards. He's in position for a breakout season as one of Derek Carr's top options in an offense lacking a true number-one receiver. The Raiders face the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 2.
Waller scored 10.5 FanDuel points in Week 1. numberFire's models expect him to score 9.8 FP versus the Bears, at a cost of $5,400. He's the TE5 in our Week 2 fantasy rankings.
- Bills' Josh Allen focused on taking care of the football heading into Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard won't be traded this season October 16th, 2019
- Rams' Jalen Ramsey misses practice on Wednesday as he completes his move to Los Angeles October 16th, 2019
- Rams' Malcolm Brown (ankle) DNP on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy projected for 40.2 rushing yards in Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams projected for 11.4 touches against the Broncos in Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Raiders' Darren Waller signs contract extension through 2023 October 16th, 2019
- Oakland's Tyrell Williams (foot) DNP on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Bills trade wide receiver Zay Jones to Oakland for fifth round pick October 7th, 2019
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs produces two scores in Week 5's victory over Chicago October 6th, 2019
- Raiders' Tyrell Williams (foot) ruled out for Week 5 versus Bears October 6th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams (foot) unlikely to play for Raiders in Week 5 October 6th, 2019