Carson Wentz struggles in Eagles' Week 2 loss
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz completed 25 of 43 passes for 231 yards and 1 touchdown with 2 interceptions in a loss to the Atlant Falcons on Sunday night. He also had a rushing touchdown.
Wentz completed just 58.1% of his passes and averaged only 9.1 yards per completion. While he tried to push the ball down the field, he did not have much success. He posted an aDOT of 9.6, which was tied for ninth in the league, but only managed 6.3 air yards per completion (16th), per the NFL's Next Gen Stats.
He scored 17.5 FanDuel points on Sunday, which was 11th among quarterbacks.
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley projected for 6.9 targets against the Rams in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Bears' Allen Robinson projected for 66.4 yards against the Saints in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Rams' Brandin Cooks projected for 4.7 receptions in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark ranked as Week 7's WR10 October 19th, 2019
- Ravens' Mark Andrews projected for 64.1 yards against the Seahawks in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods projected for 8 targets in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Eagles' Zach Ertz ranked as Week 7's TE3 October 19th, 2019
- Eagles' Carson Wentz feels he's processing things quicker ahead of Week 7 clash with the Cowboys October 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's DeSean Jackson (abdomen) will not play in Week 7's game against Dallas October 18th, 2019
- DeSean Jackson (abdomen) still on Eagles' sidelines October 16th, 2019
- Eagles 'hopeful' DeSean Jackson can return in Week 7 October 14th, 2019
- Eagles' Miles Sanders projected for 14.2 touches in Week 6 October 12th, 2019